How quickly will I gain? How quickly will you gain?

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There have been a bunch of these threads emerging lately and I’ve been getting some private messages about it. Here’s the answer to the question:

How fast will you gain?
Truth is, nobody has an answer to that question!

PE is a fickle thing.

--- Some people gain amazingly quick.
--- Some people gain agonizingly slow
--- And then there are those in the middle.

Nobody can tell you which group you will be in.

Your best plan of attack is to learn how to do the exercises correctly and get yourself on a solid routine. Stay consistent with that routine. If you’re a beginner, find one of the beginner routines and stick with it for the full 90 days. Trust me, chaotic or messy PE will get your virtually nowhere.

JonPop’s 90-Day Routine
PEGym Beginner Guide

Get acquainted with your P.I.s as well. These are the physiological indicators for growth. They will help guide your routines. Are you doing too much? Do you need to do a little more? Use your P.I.s to answer these questions.

The following is key. I know I personally got too tied up in demanding results, demanding returns, and demanding gains. This strategy might work for some people, but for most, it’s only going to lead to frustration. Goals are good, in fact, encouraged. You have to have goals. But don’t make your goals ultimatums… “I will gain this amount by this date or I’m going to be pissed.” Set a date where you’d like to have a goal reached by, but don’t set that date in stone. Maybe you’ll reach your goal sooner. Maybe you’ll need many more months after that date to reach your goal. The important thing here is, don’t EXPECT results. Let results come to you. With enough time, enough dedication, persistence, and patience, you will more likely than not see results. Here is a great thread that talks about just that.
The Greater the Expectation...

Oh, and one final thing – always remember this: Many years before you found us here at the PE Gym, everything you read about penis enlargement was either a scam or it downright told you it wasn’t possible. Guess what? IT IS POSSIBLE. So, really, who cares if it takes you a year to gain ¼” in length. That’s still a bigger penis than what you had before :D

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think this should be made into a sticky as much as those thread topics recurrently keep popping up. Great thread Gator :) rep points for sure.

-UYN-

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this should be made into a sticky as much as those thread topics recurrently keep popping up. Great thread Gator :) rep points for sure.
Thanks UYN.

Yeah, these threads have been emerging a lot lately. I really wish there was an answer to that question and someday there might be. But for now, people just have to commit to the process, hope for the best, but don't fall into the trap of expecting too much too soon ;)

Reactions: Waylander

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
How long have people been dieting? How long have people been lifting weights? Both take varying amounts of time to get where you want. Same with PE.

Reactions: Gator

Cleave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

-UYN-

I second this... A definite answer would be great (i would love to know the exact date that I'll hit my goals) but it ain't going to happen.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Excellent post! I hope all the beginners read this!

Gator, I would give you a rep point, but by the looks of all your green dots, it might tip you over :D What the hell, this deserves a point :thumb:

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

How long have people been dieting? How long have people been lifting weights? Both take varying amounts of time to get where you want. Same with PE.
Excellent point NP :D

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fantastic post, thanks for clearing this up.

Sticky.

fisch28

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup, just do the exercises and YOU TELL ME how long it took you?

I mean I could tell you how long it took me, or how long Calixto has been at it, but you gotta find out for yourself how much and how fast you will gain..

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Please note that we're going to be adding some new features to PEGym soon, and one of them will be a comprehensive article section covering these kinds of topics. I'll be writing some articles which will cover some interesting findings I've encountered as a trainer over the past decade-plus that point to habits that men (unknowingly) do that can hinder their progress.

There are a lot of variables to consider when determining whether or not one is a "hard gainer", but with more information being made available daily on how certain actions affect PE we'll be able to negate bad habits that could be standing in the way of our progress.

Reactions: gosh

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I really want to gain fast I just don't have the patience for years. I know that is bad. I will pull apart my tendons if it isn't responding and glue them back on with super glue. I am a very impatient person. I was fat in 8th grade and rather than exercise and eat healthy I starved and purged for 3 months (fainted a few times) and lost 100 pounds. I can't deal with WAITING I AM DYING I CANT WAIT FOREVER. Especially with this. I am reasonable though. But .5 inches isn't enough for a year of hard work even if that is applauded here. I am going to hang, jelq and v stretches sometimes in a couple months do ulis. If I am still not gaining I will buy a penis extender. I WILL GAIN. I don't care if my body isn't prepared I will make it prepared. GIVE ME GLORY OR GIVE ME DEATH, EITHER ONE I'LL BE FINE WITH.

/rant

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I really want to gain fast I just don't have the patience for years. I know that is bad. I will pull apart my tendons if it isn't responding and glue them back on with super glue. I am a very impatient person. I was fat in 8th grade and rather than exercise and eat healthy I starved and purged for 3 months (fainted a few times) and lost 100 pounds. I can't deal with WAITING I AM DYING I CANT WAIT FOREVER. Especially with this. I am reasonable though. But .5 inches isn't enough for a year of hard work even if that is applauded here. I am going to hang, jelq and v stretches sometimes in a couple months do ulis. If I am still not gaining I will buy a penis extender. I WILL GAIN. I don't care if my body isn't prepared I will make it prepared. GIVE ME GLORY OR GIVE ME DEATH, EITHER ONE I'LL BE FINE WITH.

/rant

With this attitude, you'll likely kill your penis off before making any real gains :(

What's ironic is that most men with this attitude end up spending a lot more time training than is productive, and this overtraining is what hampers their gains.

You don't have to wait years to make gains, but if you make your routine progressively more challenging in small jumps, those small jumps should add up to huge gains over the course of months.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
hey big al that sounds great, i hope to read this articles soon.

Thanks!

If any of you would like for us to cover a specific topic, please let us know.

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Retinoid i'm confused. It says in your signature you're not here for .25 every few months, yet you seem to be demanding gains quick?
Otherwise, good thread Gator, you're totally right. A few days ago i threw my ruler and measuring tape to the back of the cupboard, and will dig it out once a month.

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Retinoid i'm confused. It says in your signature you're not here for .25 every few months, yet you seem to be demanding gains quick?
Otherwise, good thread Gator, you're totally right. A few days ago i threw my ruler and measuring tape to the back of the cupboard, and will dig it out once a month.

I am not demanding gains quick but I am demanding for my gains to not be slow...I think asking for an inch at least in 6-9 months isn't such a crazy thing to ask...

Cleave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am not demanding gains quick but I am demanding for my gains to not be slow...I think asking for an inch at least in 6-9 months isn't such a crazy thing to ask...

Retinoid,

I think it would be wise for you to purchase Exercising the Penis. You can get some phenomenal information from the site but it can sometimes be difficult to locate and may be muddled down by small talk or poorly backed theories. I really think that having one source of great information that is tried and true would be a great way for you to learn how you can best utilize your routines (there are even routines in there for you). This will also hopefully make sure that you don't hurt yourself by doing too much too soon.

Unfortuantely, I haven't had the money to purchase it yet myself but plan on doing so just as soon as I get a little bit of spending cash. I suggest this because while your requests are really not that outrageous, your attitude toward PE is down right scary at times and I think this would be the best way for you to reach your goals in your alotted time.

Reactions: Gator

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Retinoid, demanding that your gains not be slow might be a bad thing for you. Incredibly bad. It's this attitude that more often than not leads to frustration and eventual quitting. If you're not mentally prepared for your goals to take a long time to reach, then you're not mentally prepared to handle PE. You might reach your goals quickly, who knows for sure. But it also might take you 5 years to gain 1/2" in length. If you resign yourself to the demanding results NOW attitude, then you won't make it very far. And guess what, you won't gain sh*t by quitting. So, you're better off preparing yourself for the 50 mile marathon rather than the 100 meter dash :D

Reactions: NP97