lost 0.2' lenth wtf ?

Skepticalpin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, Started PE exacly a week ago and now i measured my penis and it went from 6.2' to 6' (Girth stayed the same)

What's going on ? I'm doing JP90 days workout and my supplement coming soon to my mail.

dodgy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't measure so often, you'll drive yourself crazy, EQ can effect size more than .2", so it will vary.

TomFoolery

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OP, I am experiencing the same thing with a reduction of 1/8 in NBEL. I'm not to concerned about it now, alet hough it p'd me off initially. It's a marathon not a race.

benschmidt

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't freak out, my dick measures a little different every time I do it. It's just how it is. :)

emgee20

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your dick is 6 feet long !?!

lol!! With 6ft, he doesn't warm up with a rice filled sock. He warms up with a rice filled air mattress. He has to hire an assistant just for jelqing. To get a bJ in the car, the sunroof has to be opened!!

commited_gainer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Like the others said, it's most likely an EQ loss.
Stay away from your ruler a bit... lol

BB7+

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also it could be the ruler. Many of the plastic school rulers don't start at 0. There is about .25 or so extra from the true 0 mark. I use a yard stick that starts at 0 for a true BP measurement. A bit overkill and it's metal so not comfortable at all, but it's wishful thinking.

elguevo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im Glad i found this thread.
My starting BPEL is 7". I am now on my 3rd week of JP 90 day beginner routine.
So of course i measured to see if by any chance any "growth" has occurred. Now i measure a little shy of 7" (perhaps 6.8"). after reading this I'm going to blame EQ.
Hopefully no more loosing length business.
I am in my late 40's and due to my current relationship (wife not very sexual) my EQ has declined. I remembered in my 30's when sleeping around my dick would get so hard it hurt i would get to 7.5" and this is why I started PE. to get back those hard erections and get to 8" or maybe even 9" ? (wishful thinking...)
Neededless to say the advise to follow here is to stay off the ruler.

Thanks