Need Help!! Eq became poor suddenly

enigmaenow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been doing PE for 7 weeks now! During this short journey I've gained 0.75" in length and 0.5" in girth(measured when erected). I started with 50jelqs and on the 6th week my routine was like 5mins of warm up+ 3mins of stretching+ 100jelqs+5mins of warm down + 5mins of keagel exercise(in one session) with start stop during urination. I was doing two sessions per day and 5days in a week. Until 7th week I was very happy with my exercises as it gave me gains, improved eq, flaccid size looked bigger,also there was no unhealthy clue.

On 7th I started 100 Jai stretches in a day also increased stretching minutes with jelq-intensity(the grip, uncomfortable but no pain felt) then the problem came. My Eq became very poor suddenly, also missing the morning woods. No other unhealthy clues found so far. Now I stopped pe and seeking your advice!!

Is there anything I did wrong? Would rest help me rejuvenate or I need to do anything else?

If I take a week off what would be the best Pe routine for me? should I start where I stopped or decrease the intensity?

Thanking you in advance

MarsSpyder

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stop what you're doing and take a week off. Think about any non-PE things that can be affecting your EQ, like stress, bad diet, lack of sleep, or whatever. Then look at your routine, it seems the JAI stretches destroyed your EQ right away so don't do them and see how it goes.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
I agree with MarsSpyder. You were doing good until you added the JIA stretches, that's the culprit. You were making good gains with your previous routine so why change it?

enigmaenow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your quick response. Yes I was also thinking the same way...a one week rest will do the work behind the scene and jai needs to be stopped when I return!
But pls advice after the rest week, should I start again with the same routine I followed on the 6th or I go back to the starting point(50 jelqs)?

By the way I am taking L-Argenine supplements regularly to boost the gains.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Start back with the same routine you were doing before adding the JIA stretches

Last edited:

pinkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
FWIW my EQ is very sensitive to stretches in general. I have reduced my stetching to just a few bundled stretched in each direction, and I mean a few, like 6. When I increase stretching intensity I lose EQ that same night. The good news is within a couple of days it returns. So I also might pull on my penis a little during the day after urinating but just enough to stretch it out a bit and free it from underwear for a minute or two.

How about just going back to what you were doing before but add a few more jelqs, and lighten up on the squeeze you increased too ? You were gaining and EQ was fine so continue with that. Jelqing gives me the most benefit of anything I have tried personally. Those few bundled stretches just keeps the tunica tissue guessing, I don't do enough of them to cause damage . But I think they help the jelqing response.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Many training cycles are generally 6 weeks on/1 week off. Your adding JAIs at about the time where you should likely have begun your break is the likely culprit.

enigmaenow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for your nice support and suggestions 👍👍👍

I am gaining it again!☺

enigmaenow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I returned to normal after 7days of break and started exercises again 4days ago. Tried to maintain the intensity where I stopped but couldn't manage it. Trying to do so made me develop a pain on the right side of the fat pad. Took one day rest and now ready to start again. But this time I'd go slow and try with less intensity as pinkie suggested earlier!

Thnx.

Boolbasar

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Glad to hear your eq is back enigma.

I also have been doing 300 s2s everyday for 5 weeks and added jai stretches on saturday and eq is now non existent. Eq was good before jai stretches.

Going to take a week of now then start 2 days on 1 of as big al suggests for s2s.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been doing PE for 7 weeks now! During this short journey I've gained 0.75" in length and 0.5" in girth(measured when erected). I started with 50jelqs and on the 6th week my routine was like 5mins of warm up+ 3mins of stretching+ 100jelqs+5mins of warm down + 5mins of keagel exercise(in one session) with start stop during urination. I was doing two sessions per day and 5days in a week. Until 7th week I was very happy with my exercises as it gave me gains, improved eq, flaccid size looked bigger,also there was no unhealthy clue.

On 7th I started 100 Jai stretches in a day also increased stretching minutes with jelq-intensity(the grip, uncomfortable but no pain felt) then the problem came. My Eq became very poor suddenly, also missing the morning woods. No other unhealthy clues found so far. Now I stopped pe and seeking your advice!!

Is there anything I did wrong? Would rest help me rejuvenate or I need to do anything else?

If I take a week off what would be the best Pe routine for me? should I start where I stopped or decrease the intensity?

Thanking you in advance

Short honest answer-you are overtraining.

Adding things should be done in small steps.

5 minutes of Kegels? If your EQ was good before and you maintain a solid erection there is no need for so much keels.

I have seen many of these cases when a lot of kegels are involved.

Go back to week 1 and start fresh, maybe do a small amount of what you added in week six.

Boolbasar

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
+1 Big0 on what you said.

It took me 10 days of completely limp and dead dick before i started getting morning erections again and now after 15 days me erection quality is finally back to normal.

There is so much information out there that you can not overtrain on stretching only routine and many people say you can do it everyday but this is not true for me and i have just experienced it. It's really scary when your penis goes dead for over a week. So i reccomend also more people incorporate rest days.

PumpNoob12

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I battle to get erect for sex today. Which never happens. I've only been pumping for a week now. Hope I haven't caused damage. The Mrs even commented & said there's something wrong.

Boolbasar

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Rest my friend. I dont think you have done any damage. Pumping fatigues your dick.