M*****s of S*ze - Dvd

TATA76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi, I wonder if someone has tried the routines in the DLD M*****s of S*ze - Dvd, I wonder if it really works and where I can find the videos for free (f possible) I don't have the money right now.

LOL

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've watched the DVD, it doesn't have anything more then these forums hold. The videos can help to an extent, but they aren't as thorough as I thought they should have been (and there are videos on this site!). The exercises "work" and they are the same ones that are available for free in these forums. I didn't purchase the DVD myself, and you can "find" the videos.. but that is up to you--not really necessary. You've got all you need to learn right here on this domain.

tahksis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Click the "Excercises" link at the top of this page for some vids. Follow the links.

TATA76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for the info. I just want to see the videos of the exercises for pe. There are some pe videos in this site but are limited. I just want to watch them so that way I can be sure that I'm doing them right?
Do you know where I can find the videos of that DVD for free (if possible)?

LOL

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for the info. I just want to see the videos of the exercises for pe. There are some pe videos in this site but are limited. I just want to watch them so that way I can be sure that I'm doing them right?

In the vast seas of the internet, if summon yer mates to steal some booty, you might find some in the pirate coves. There is a captain by the name of Pirate on this website who knows all about such treachery. Catchin' my drift dude? I'd rather not talk about it on these forums.

tahksis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I found a video for every excercise I was looking for on this site, down those links. Which ones did you not see?

TATA76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for the info lol, could you please provide me a link to pirate? I don't know where to find him.
thanks

TATA76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi,there are some videos that don't work, i don't know if this is because of my computer

LOL

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for the info lol, could you please provide me a link to pirate? I don't know where to find him.
thanks

It was a joke. I mentioned Pirate because I was talking about pirated software indirectly, like a pirate. You seem clueless as to what I'm talking about, maybe... Read this.

hi,there are some videos that don't work, i don't know if this is because of my computer

I believe you need Microsoft Silverlight to play most of the videos on this website.