Is jelqing actually "good" for your penis?

diesel121

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As I was just doing my workout and thinking about the incredible effects of jelqing such as monstrous erections, amazing length/girth gains people have made, better stamina in bed; I began to wonder...is jelqing actually healthy for your penis? Perhaps that's a really newbie question, but it's something that crossed my mind during my session. If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it! Thanks brothers

tahksis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As I was just doing my workout and thinking about the incredible effects of jelqing such as monstrous erections, amazing length/girth gains people have made, better stamina in bed; I began to wonder...is jelqing actually healthy for your penis? Perhaps that's a really newbie question, but it's something that crossed my mind during my session. If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it! Thanks brothers

With those kinds of benefits, who cares what the penis thinks? :) Or more to the point, arent those indicators of a healthy penis?

Koss

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I too wonder this diesel, mainly because I think that if the jelq is not done properly over and over, is it possible to get a dick shaped kind of like () or some other weird shape that would be uneven or unsymmetrical.

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wonder more about the over production of semen and testosterone caused by over jeql and what effects this have to prostate and health general...I cant take some respectfull answer on that even that I have emailed 2 urologist they dont seem to reply...

Mc Dong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I hope someone gets an answer on the safety of Jelqing. It would be devastating if it actually caused long term damage. I want a bigger dong, but not if I can't get it up in 10 years. Plus, what does it do to the prostate? That's a HUGE questions for guys that have prostate cancer in their family.

I wish an Urologist or MD would actually come forward and give us feedback.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I wonder more about the over production of semen and testosterone caused by over jeql and what effects this have to prostate and health general...I cant take some respectfull answer on that even that I have emailed 2 urologist they dont seem to reply...

What gives you the impression that jelqing causes an overproduction of semen and testosterone?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey guys,

I hope someone gets an answer on the safety of Jelqing. It would be devastating if it actually caused long term damage. I want a bigger dong, but not if I can't get it up in 10 years. Plus, what does it do to the prostate? That's a HUGE questions for guys that have prostate cancer in their family.

I wish an Urologist or MD would actually come forward and give us feedback.

Jelqing (performed correctly and done sensibly) is fine if you are free of any congenital issues or penile injuries. Why would jelqing negatively affect the prostate.

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What gives you the impression that jelqing causes an overproduction of semen and testosterone?

because the errection of a penis is happening in order to ejacuate inside a woman to make birth.This is why nature build penises.For example if I stay 3 days with out PE routine and go masturbate I need at least 10 minutes to build up some semen and then ejacuate and it is in small quantity.So this means that the last 3 days I havent build any semen inside me.Now If I have a PE routine for 2 hours and dont ejacuate the next day I am very horny.If I try to masturbate I can ejacuate in 5 minutes in large quantity plus that this semen was inside me all this day which in normal first case didnt happen.Nature didnt build us to hold the semen inside.I hope everyone undestund what I said.These things realy bother me these days and try to find some answers...

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Only thing jelqing has done is increase the size of my dong and caused a huge vein to pop out at the base, therefore making it thicker.
If you're worried about damaging your penis then don't do it.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
because the errection of a penis is happening in order to ejacuate inside a woman to make birth.This is why nature build penises.For example if I stay 3 days with out PE routine and go masturbate I need at least 10 minutes to build up some semen and then ejacuate and it is in small quantity.So this means that the last 3 days I havent build any semen inside me.Now If I have a PE routine for 2 hours and dont ejacuate the next day I am very horny.If I try to masturbate I can ejacuate in 5 minutes in large quantity plus that this semen was inside me all this day which in normal first case didnt happen.Nature didnt build us to hold the semen inside.I hope everyone undestund what I said.These things realy bother me these days and try to find some answers...

If you stimulate yourself through whatever means and don't ejaculate, that built up ejaculate will be voided the next time you urinate. Your testes create sperm all of the time, and any unused sperm cells die off. Jelqing or any other activity isn't going to cause an "overproduction" of semen or testosterone.