Decreased EQ! So confused! Need Help!

assassins147

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So like the title says I am all over the place right now. unfortunately PE hasn't been too kind to me :( I have been trying for 6 months since the end of last year and I have nothing to show for it!

I have gone through a variety of routines, first under training and then over training, recovering, trying different methods, different exercises, different ways of implementing exercises, etc

The furthest I got was when I did half of the JP90 routine and actually seen a small 0.1 increase in my girth! but since then, everything has reset and I have gone back to nothing!

Before when I did the full JP90 on 5 days a week I wasn't getting any night or morning wood and I knew I was over training. When I had positive PI days I would get great morning wood! rock solid! and sometimes night but not always but it was always inconsistent! i never had good EQ more than 2 days a week and 1 week i had good EQ 3 or 4 times in the week which was im sure when i made my 0.1 gain.

But I could never get a pattern down to maintain my EQ, i always kept changing my methods and routine because of how my EQ was responding randomly to the events.

Eventually after about 4 months of trial and error, losing my gains and going back to square 1, I contacted Big Al and joined up with the Mecoach program.

He advised me that it was clear my EQ is the problem and once I get it under control I'll be able to take advantage of making the most out of gains. So I pressed on with a light stamina routine, things didn't change too much so then I went on to a jelq free routine but my EQ was never improving!

So now again after nearly 6 months. I go back to a stamina routine to improve my EQ and I decide to try to do jelqs or something to try to get some positive PI's anyway I can....

But now.... My EQ is worst than ever! I have not had MW or NW in like a month! Jelqing doesn't seem to be changing anything or causing a reaction in my penis anymore. sometimes I can feel like pulsating throughout after a workout but nothing more, no increased libido, no random erections, no increased hardness, no morning or night wood! It seems to be worst than ever!

Before I resumed back on the stamina training too I had 1.5 weeks break! I don't feel I should up the intensity... My penis seems a lot weaker overall than before. What do you advise I should do?

Could I of damaged my tissues or anything with the excessive training over the months and probably just need more time to recover? If i take another week or 2 off will I go back to normal?

Its been 6 months now and I still can't figure this out! But I am so determined and I refuse to give up but man has it been disappointing for me lol

Thanks for your help and advice people. sorry for long post, just wanted to be thorough :p

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Stop freaking out. Damage to the tissues only happens with severe trauma. How often are you masturbating/edging?

assassins147

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
doing it 1 day on 1 day off. but yes in my past experience. holding off ejaculating for 3-5 days usually brings increased libido naturally anyway even before I started PE. So maybe I will hold off and try that here...? lol.

But yeah, thanks that's a relief that I haven't damaged anything. I will get on the path to growth someday!

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Hand edging is overrated and can be a huge EQ killer. People don't realize the more you masturbate, the more you need your hand. Get it?😉

assassins147

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol alright cool :p but I am good to have sex still right? xD I will lay off the masturbation anyway and ejaculate as less as possible and see if my morning wood and such returns....

But if this is the case then why hasn't my penis been responding to Jelqing recently either? I haven't had any positive PI's for about 2 months! I used to get responses and 10/10 EQ now and then. it was never consistent but at least it was there... masturbation would effect the blood flow from jelqing?

HansTwilight

Reaction score
You were either overtraining or you were masturbating too much would be my guess. Sex is ideal, you are always free to have sex as long as it isn't excessive.

assassins147

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
would masturbating too much change the outcome of my jelqing sessions then...? because I have ranged from going heavy to going light with nothing changing recently. I am surprised that 1 day on 1 day off masturbating could interfere in such a way...?

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my personal opinion . Good EQ & PE works best with Supplements & some rigorous physical fitness.

I know members knock Supplements but to each his own. What I just mentioned solved all that low EQ , no EQ , peek a boo EQ.

I'm on medication also for high Prolactin , but a lot of Pegym members are on some type of medication for something. Especially us middle aged men and up.

Also Edging & Ballooning without ejaculation turns EQ into Incredible Hulk Status. Just find a good Supplement regimen that works for you and everything should be on the UP & UP.

Of course it cost $$$$$ but the END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

Sir Bando

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I wonder if you had started slowly, gradually and consistently ramping up, never overtraining, don't check for or expect gains right away and done all you could with supplements, maybe by now you would have true, lasting gains. I don't think it helps to get too excited about .1 gain, so you don't get disheartened with a .1 loss. That small amount is within range of the natural fluctuation of the flexibility of the penis.

I have Peyronie's disease and was getting a series of shots over a period of months. I believed I was getting a decrease of the bend but actually I had done some jelqing which had caused minor inflamation (a healthy level of inflamation) of internal and external tissues. This minor and temporary increase in girth hid the bend a little bit. But it was really just puffed up irritated tissues.

You recognize that you're all over the map. Get your mind off PE when you're not doing PE. Don't expect to see day to day changes. Don't be too quick to be excited or disappointed. Just keep steady and consistent in your routine.

Maybe for a while do what I did. I spent a couple weeks focusing on a PE regimen that was less focused on size gains, and more focused on overall health and eq. It worked. If that's something you want to do, let me (us) know and we can address ways to do PE exercises that may not be ideal for certain growth (although they would support your growth goals) but rather designed to maximize eq. Once your eq is improved, you can transition into a growth regimen, always trying to not lose the progress you made in eq. Better eq and mw and nw etc will help your growth once that becomes your focus

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
...You recognize that you're all over the map. Get your mind off PE when you're not doing PE. Don't expect to see day to day changes. Don't be too quick to be excited or disappointed. Just keep steady and consistent in your routine.

Good advice!