PE and ramadan

hehexd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have made up my mind i will start pe and got all the info needed on this forum <3
Like the title says ramadan is coming around, and i just wanted to know if it's wise to do pe when not getting much nutrients in ramadan?
Thanks in advance

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hmm good question'.
While I don't really know I have noticed many guys do part day fasts and it seems ok.

sssssteve

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
its called intermittent fasting and is noted as being extremely beneficial for healing, recovery, and hormonal balance. just make sure the sun is down.

I dont practice Islam, but I do observe Ramadan so I can do things like drop a few pounds, detox, stop smoking, and talk sh*t to my boss (who is Muslim) so he cant use it as an excuse to get out of work.

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
I have made up my mind i will start pe and got all the info needed on this forum <3
Like the title says ramadan is coming around, and i just wanted to know if it's wise to do pe when not getting much nutrients in ramadan?
Thanks in advance

Welcome to PEGym, hehexd!

As Pegasus noted, several members participate in intermittent fasting. I, personally, typically follow (although sometimes loosely LOL) the 16/8 method -- have an 8-hour period where I can eat, and a 16-hour fasting period each day. I workout 6 days a week - cardio and strength - and don't have an issue with a more traditional workout.

I would just caution you to super-hydrate, after sunset, when you're allowed to drink. Your cells need proper hydration to repair the microtears from PE.

My question (as I'm not Muslim, so not 100% versed in the rules of Ramadan), what constitutes as sexual intercourse? Is it solely with another person? My understanding (again, not being Muslim, please let me know if this is incorrect) is that during Ramadan you aren't allowed to have intercourse between sunrise and sunset. If this includes any sort of sexual release, that obviously may effect any PE if you plan to ejaculate after exercise.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you can train firth thin upon awakening you should be fine and you'll habve the added benefit of training when hormone levels are considered to be at their highest. You'll also get that sense of accomplishment which comes from getting your workout done early in the day :)

jtheboy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
If you can train firth thin upon awakening you should be fine and you'll habve the added benefit of training when hormone levels are considered to be at their highest. You'll also get that sense of accomplishment which comes from getting your workout done early in the day :)
Hey Al, during ramadan you wake up while in the state of fasting (would have eaten last meal an hour or so before sun rise and probably gone to sleep), is it right in assuming the body would still have optimum levels of hormones during this time? Or is it better in the night when you break your fast and are allowed to eat (you basically get a 4/5 hour window to eat and hydrate your self).

jtheboy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
My question (as I'm not Muslim, so not 100% versed in the rules of Ramadan), what constitutes as sexual intercourse? Is it solely with another person? My understanding (again, not being Muslim, please let me know if this is incorrect) is that during Ramadan you aren't allowed to have intercourse between sunrise and sunset. If this includes any sort of sexual release, that obviously may effect any PE if you plan to ejaculate after exercise.

Hey Kim, during Ramadhan its like a battle against your self (something called Naffs) - which usually can be loosely translated to desires. So anything that stimulates sexual desire up until the point you ejaculate (sexual climax) would be forbidden, this includes masturbation. I don't think it would be a good idea doing PE while in a fasting state as you would definetley be tempted by your desires (to whack one off haha).

hehexd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to PEGym, hehexd!

As Pegasus noted, several members participate in intermittent fasting. I, personally, typically follow (although sometimes loosely LOL) the 16/8 method -- have an 8-hour period where I can eat, and a 16-hour fasting period each day. I workout 6 days a week - cardio and strength - and don't have an issue with a more traditional workout.

I would just caution you to super-hydrate, after sunset, when you're allowed to drink. Your cells need proper hydration to repair the microtears from PE.

Yes it should be in the period of time where you eat in. Can't get laid while fasting :D

hehexd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
its called intermittent fasting and is noted as being extremely beneficial for healing, recovery, and hormonal balance. just make sure the sun is down.

I dont practice Islam, but I do observe Ramadan so I can do things like drop a few pounds, detox, stop smoking, and talk sh*t to my boss (who is Muslim) so he cant use it as an excuse to get out of work.
I think in intermittent fasting you are allowed to drink if i'm not mistaken.

hehexd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So from what i undestood fasting in ramadan might be beneficial from my gains since there is more GH and test right?

cashbacter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do not do PE in ramadan.

cashbacter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why is that

In ramadan i can't focus on myself because ramadan is about focusing on other people lives especially hungry, poor and patient ones.Also you don't want your enemy(nafs) to use it's most powerful weapon(lust) against you while you are fighting with it.