Girth

gorillaman1000

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've been into PE for a little over 2 weeks now. My #1 priority is girth and today after my help session i threw in some ULIS and I felt no discomfort and got great expansion. Is this okay? If i go slow and work my way into it ?

Dr. Bateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Go slow. ULIS are advanced exercises and in my opinion, should not be doing them as a newbie.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would wait a little while longer.. I don't wanna see a gorilla in the injury forums.

:yo:

cashbacter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do not go advanced before conditioning your penis.In the begining of PE less is more.Every injury will throw you a few weeks or months back.JP90 is a great beginner routine.Begin with it and stick to it.If you rush probably you will fail.Approving others experinces by living it is not a smart move.All the PE veterans says; conditioning your penis first is major priority, less is more, do not rush, avoid injuries and commit to your routine till it is not working anymore than you can go advanced routines and exercises.Best wishes and good luck to you with your PE journey.

Reactions: Jay1983

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score

discreet

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

I 5th this as well, especially being a beginner myself.

I did try squeezes and while it felt good, I'll wait a bit.

PS Let me add that burpees felt great too, that is until 2 days later were I had to then chill for a week. I know the smooth muscles in our unit is different but I'd assume it's the same principle.

Last edited:

gorillaman1000

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
thank you for the helpful replies, i have to keep reminding myself that this is a marathon, not a sprint. I will continue the Beginner routine until my 3 months is up