Is gaining 1.5" in length and 0.5" in girth a realistic goal?

tui_mat_nick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and I've been doing the JP's 90 day beginner routine for only almost a week. Of course I may not see any improvement at this point. I'm still gonna do it though thanks for all the stories and encouragements on the forum :D. I wonder if my goal to gain 1.5 inches in length and 0.5 inches in girth is achievable?

And about the JP's 90 day beginner routine, will it be better to warm up and warm down with a flaccid, erect or somewhere in between?

Thank you for any support :D

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
1"x0.5" is likely more common, but some do gain more, and some less.

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I warm up when flaccid. Your goal is my goal, I feel like 7 NBP x 5.5 is the best measurements :D

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warm up and down when flaccid. The objective is to make the tissues pliable. So don't combat that with an erection.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey ...Nick!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with the JP90 for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

tui_mat_nick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for all the answers. I would like to have a picture for later comparation but I'm kinda shy :p

KFH

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for all the answers. I would like to have a picture for later comparation but I'm kinda shy :p

No one on this forum needs to see your progess photos. They are for your peace of mind if in the future you begin to doubt you measured properly at the start and to reassure you on the gains you have made.

tui_mat_nick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score

Arcadium

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally I think it's more than achievable, I myself gained almost that I feel, currently sitting at 6.3" or so length and 5" or so girth. An Asian here, South East at that (supposedly the smaller averages of the world). Been slacking a lot, was doing it religiously for a good 6 months however life and university got in the way. About to start back up aiming for the BIG 7x5.5 or 7x6 (Cause supposedly Asian girls can't handle too large a size) :D

MarsSpyder

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, lots of guys have reported that or more. You may struggle with length or girth but keep at it and don't rush into higher level exercises right away.

Do JP90 with a 10 minute minimum warmup and 5 minute minimum warmdown. Warmup flaccid and warm down with whatever you are when you're done. If JP90 is too intense try PSEG for a month to condition to the basic stretching and jelqing then go back. Afterwards try BigAl's Jelq free routine then start building your own adding in more intense stretches and girthwork.

Reactions: proactive

tui_mat_nick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Personally I think it's more than achievable, I myself gained almost that I feel, currently sitting at 6.3" or so length and 5" or so girth. An Asian here, South East at that (supposedly the smaller averages of the world).
Well I'm from South East Asia and 6'3" is damn bigger than average ;)