need an expert !!

saber113

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys . im doing dry jelq . i've noticed that only the lower part of the penis who is expanding ( corpus spongiosum as you see in the picture ) from the middle of the shaft to the the top of the shaft before the glans .
i think my penis is growing as a baseball bat shape .
is here any one who has experienced dry jelqing more than 3 months ??? i need an advice to do it right .
and how much time for one repitition 30sec maybe ?? or 60sec ???

343CD72F00000578-3592706-image-a-1_1463403343024.jpg

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Horizontal Movement Jelqing can fix that baseball bat effect.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Saber. Try to make each stroke about 5 seconds, then 5 seconds for the next hand. After both hands have slid forward that is one jelq. Holding it longer is basically a ULI. Try doing some Reverse Kegels, and Hindi Squats. Your pelvic floor may be too tight

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Using two handed wet jelqing will help reduce the baseball bat bat effect. You need to hold your grip just below the glans after you have completed your stroke while you make the grip with the other at the base before you release it. Holding it in this extended state will allow you to reach down deeper into the base of your penis to allow you to jelq as much of the shaft as possible.

saber113

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Using two handed wet jelqing will help reduce the baseball bat bat effect. You need to hold your grip just below the glans after you have completed your stroke while you make the grip with the other at the base before you release it. Holding it in this extended state will allow you to reach down deeper into the base of your penis to allow you to jelq as much of the shaft as possible.
im circumcised . jelqing with two hands is so hard for me . i jelq by one hand . i think i should try other exercises

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

EliteKing07

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
is it possible to get a reverse type of baseball bat? Might just be my eyes tricking me but it seems my base girth has been increasing, middle girth is still the same so it's starting to look more like a reverse baseball bat at times.

Cavalier

Reaction score
im circumcised . jelqing with two hands is so hard for me . i jelq by one hand . i think i should try other exercises
I am also circumcised. The key is to use plenty of lube. The other thing you can do is when your stroke is about half way up your shaft you can then grip the skin just below with the other hand and pull it back down to the base.

saber113

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am also circumcised. The key is to use plenty of lube. The other thing you can do is when your stroke is about half way up your shaft you can then grip the skin just below with the other hand and pull it back down to the base.

when i pull the skin back down to the base should i continue the stroke to the top of the shaft ?

Last edited:

Cavalier

Reaction score
Yes, complete the stroke while holding the skin back with the other hand. When you reach the end of the stroke then tighten your grip holding the skin at the base onto the shaft and start the stroke and repeat.

saber113

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, complete the stroke while holding the skin back with the other hand. When you reach the end of the stroke then tighten your grip holding the skin at the base onto the shaft and start the stroke and repeat.
thanks a lot mate you are very helpful