Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Need Your Advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Advice!

ok guys!! I need your advice

when I started over a month a half ago, my size was 5.90 inches. I started doing the biginner routine 1 on 2 off and my PI were positive but even though it was positive I didn't see any gains!! so this is my first week doing 1 on 1 off

before that I used pro-extender for over 2 months (nothing) penis pump same period still nothing. still at the same size!! it's fucking frustrating excuse my language.

So I m really lost and I don't know if I am on the right track or not!!

should I take couple weeks off to see where I am at or do you have any suggestions!!

p.s. I do masturbate everyday!! is it good or bad??

Gagawi: It's most likely because you're not PEing enough. 1 on, 2 off is good for the first week or two, but after that you should be increasing to 1 on, 1 off so long as you have healthy PIs. By a month and a half, most men are at 2 on, 1 off.

Keep working at it, but gradually increase the intensity while you experience healthy PIs.

Hope this helps.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X