getting all the ducks in a row before starting a routine

ktm1987

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To have a successfull injury free start up what do we recomend having before start up.

I.e pelvic floor balance, good knowledge of current sensitivity everywhere, length measuring etc.etc.

What should be expected after the first few sessions of pe?

everydaynormalguy

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
longer,better hanging flaccid,better erections if you are doing good.If the opposite is happening - turtuling and weaker erections you are doing too much.

ktm1987

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How about soreness or just a different feeling wiener overall? Not saying its pain or loss of sensitivity.

How long do these things last until it feels like your normal dick

Dylan8433

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How about soreness or just a different feeling wiener overall? Not saying its pain or loss of sensitivity.

How long do these things last until it feels like your normal dick

I get that feeling after a workout too, its just kinda like a dullness, it normally will last about 4-6 hours for me, kinda makes me feel like i did what i was supposed to do.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

ktm1987

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big Al or anyone. After I did my first session of pe I did warm up, all stretches from jp90 and he was hanging very nice very loose. Did 10 gentle reps of jelqs then a 2 min masage to get my erection back to 30-40% I did this 4 total times (40 reps total). I even STOPPED ths reps short I just started from the base up to where the skin changes color to expand for erection.Following I did 50 total v jelqs the same way and a nice massage and warm down.

Things felt pretty nice before bed with a good hang. In the morning I woke up with a erection and I could feel slight irritation at the bottom of shaft, felt like just a skin irritation lasted 1.5 days. I had a few random erections thruout the day. Now the morning of day 2 I woke up with a huge erection that hurt in a good way. 4:00am woke up again for real good sex but this time my dick felt bigger AND HARDER then ever and a bit strange inside. I could really fell my ligs pulling at the base of the penis. I blew one of the biggest loads of my life!

The next 2 days to follow I started to have hard flaccid very sore ligs. Tried a little pe on one day but would go un flaccid so quit that session. Anyway it seems the damage wasnt from the initial pe session itself but from from the results of pe a few days to follow. Things are slowly feeling better and plan to rest for a bit.

Thoughts? Thats why i asked about conditionong before pe

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Big Al or anyone. After I did my first session of pe I did warm up, all stretches from jp90 and he was hanging very nice very loose. Did 10 gentle reps of jelqs then a 2 min masage to get my erection back to 30-40% I did this 4 total times (40 reps total). I even STOPPED ths reps short I just started from the base up to where the skin changes color to expand for erection.Following I did 50 total v jelqs the same way and a nice massage and warm down.

Things felt pretty nice before bed with a good hang. In the morning I woke up with a erection and I could feel slight irritation at the bottom of shaft, felt like just a skin irritation lasted 1.5 days. I had a few random erections thruout the day. Now the morning of day 2 I woke up with a huge erection that hurt in a good way. 4:00am woke up again for real good sex but this time my dick felt bigger AND HARDER then ever and a bit strange inside. I could really fell my ligs pulling at the base of the penis. I blew one of the biggest loads of my life!

The next 2 days to follow I started to have hard flaccid very sore ligs. Tried a little pe on one day but would go un flaccid so quit that session. Anyway it seems the damage wasnt from the initial pe session itself but from from the results of pe a few days to follow. Things are slowly feeling better and plan to rest for a bit.

Thoughts? Thats why i asked about conditionong before pe

Soreness should NOT be a goal with this type of training! This applies even more to initial beginner sessions.

The JP90 as listed can be too much for some beginners. You'd do better in the future to drastically scale back the volume and intensity to ensure you come away from your workouts without the subsequent negative side effects.

Make sure your EQ and conditioning is up to par before you begin any enlargement based routine.

ktm1987

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big al thats what is strange. I do plan to scale back the jelqs to just 10 and zero v jelqs but the straining effects and flaccid etc did not come after the pe session. They were after the real hard erection 1.5 days later. Seems like the erection did the minor damage thats my question.....how do I avoid that?

Planning to just do stretches for awhile and no jelqing will that help stretch and condition the ligs?

ktm1987

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Eq before start up was average 9/10 he stood straight up and rock hard. The erection I had soreness after was just as hard stood the same but my penis was noticeably longer and thicker. Scaling back I am planning for like stated!

Thanks for the advice!

Dylan8433

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Soreness should NOT be a goal with this type of training! This applies even more to initial beginner sessions.

The JP90 as listed can be too much for some beginners. You'd do better in the future to drastically scale back the volume and intensity to ensure you come away from your workouts without the subsequent negative side effects.

Make sure your EQ and conditioning is up to par before you begin any enlargement based routine.
Soreness no, but what about kind of a dull, slightly different than normal feeling, hard to explain exactly but definitely not sore... that occurs when my penis does its turtle post workout, usually lasts a few hours then back to normal? is that any known form of overtraining? My PIs have been good and I seem to be gaining.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Big al thats what is strange. I do plan to scale back the jelqs to just 10 and zero v jelqs but the straining effects and flaccid etc did not come after the pe session. They were after the real hard erection 1.5 days later. Seems like the erection did the minor damage thats my question.....how do I avoid that?

Planning to just do stretches for awhile and no jelqing will that help stretch and condition the ligs?

The extreme sensations up until the HF set in may have felt promising but you clearly overdid things.

Jelqing in and of itself is a good exercise for inducing tissue stretch, and can be a good aid for improving EQ. Don't over do them, make sure to get plenty of rest early in your cycle (the typical first week of training I recommend no more than 3 sessions), and allow for sufficient rest.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Soreness no, but what about kind of a dull, slightly different than normal feeling, hard to explain exactly but definitely not sore... that occurs when my penis does its turtle post workout, usually lasts a few hours then back to normal? is that any known form of overtraining? My PIs have been good and I seem to be gaining.

Turtling for a few hours after a session is not normal, and even less so for a beginner :(

Your first few sessions are for orienting yourself, learning the form of the exercises, and determining a baseline. At this point you should be coming away from your sessions refreshed and nowhere near turtling- esp. for several hours(!)

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Turtling is fairly normal a lot of the times. Sometimes it is just your dick telling you that you overdid it a bit. Nothing too much to worry about. Just take a day off and go easier in your routine next time.