Beginner help

trill10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ive started PE several times in the past but could never follow through with a routine consistently. My main problem is privacy as well as lack of time in the sense that the only time i get to do proper warmups and wet jelqs effectively is late at night. I recently discovered dry jelqing. I had not known that the dry jelqs were so easy to do and did not cause skin irritation, plus could be done on a circumsized penis. (I had previously had these incorrect assumptions about dry jelqing)

So, my question are:
1. Can i do dry jelqs without warming up? I would pay attention not to do it with too much force as to prevent injury

2. Is it advisable to stretch before the jelqs if no warmup has been done? Can i get results without stretching, or with light stretching? (Id like to do them in the bathroom at work if possible) Will do at home with warmup whebever i get the chance)

3. How many dry jelqs do i start with daily as a beginner and how many to i work up towards?

4. Please can someone give me a sample routine as well as how long i should follow this routine before progressing further

Any help or input is appreciated.

Current Length = 5.9 inches
Primary Goal = 7 inch length + any increase in girth + better erection quality (Most important)

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
1. Yes you can. Do firegoat rolls and light tugs as a warm up.

2. Stretches will add to your efforts, so make sure to do some.

3. Depends on the quality of your reps. Listen to your dick.

4. Sure, do firegoat rolls and stretches as a warm up, and then do as many jelqs that your dong feels is productive.

Listen to your dick; watch your PI's!

trill10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1. Yes you can. Do firegoat rolls and light tugs as a warm up.

2. Stretches will add to your efforts, so make sure to do some.

3. Depends on the quality of your reps. Listen to your dick.

4. Sure, do firegoat rolls and stretches as a warm up, and then do as many jelqs that your dong feels is productive.

Listen to your dick; watch your PI's!

Thanks alot! Can i start with 120 per session or is that going to be too many?

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey trill and welcome back! Great advice from Jay above...
As far as a recommendation for a routine, I started with the JP90 and had such amazing newbie gains that I did it a second time.
If you're serious about your PE work and goals, start your own progress log and try to enter something every day. It will help you stay with your program and be a valuable resource for you to review and see what you've done. It's a resource for others here in the Gym as well.
Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

trill10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks alot getinbig. Will start a progress log and hopefully this is the beginning of a successful road to a bigger, healthier penis. Too often in the past have my hopes fallen by the wayside, but i have a new found hope, and i sincerely hope this simpler and more convenient method is something i can follow in private for the years to come. Thanks alot again for your help guys and wish me luck :)

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck.;)

trill10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you sir :)