Gainers...Is your sex life improving?

HotRod

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just thought I'd ask this.

For all of your guys who have gained size through PE....

Have you noticed that sex has improved?

Do you notice that women respond more favorably to intercourse with you?

Have women in your lives appreciated the difference? What sorts of things do they say?

Yeap

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes the sex has improved alot.

Yes she seems to like it more.

Yes she appreciates it although, she says i was fine to start with.

"I like" "I was really wet, and it hurt to put in at first" "I like being on top now" etc

PE is worth it for sure

HotRod

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for that reply, Yeap. That's encouraging.

It's interesting because it looks like your progress has been significant but modest and still has had important results in your sex life.

Keep those replies coming, guys.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
HotRod,

I started PEing back in July of 2005, and my wife didn't know about PE then, but after six months she had noticed that there was something different when we had sex. I tried to push it off as there was more blood getting to my penis and at that time she was fine with that answer.

Finally I had to tell her what I had been doing to make are sex a lot better then it was a year ago. She was impressed that there was a way that the penis could increase in size, both in length and girth. So manual stretching and jelqing is a very essential part of PE.

HotRod

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dustpan, thanks!

Your gains are truly legendary. I'm sure hear that a lot.

Thanks for being here.

Last edited:

hoeren

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dustpan, thanks!

Your gains are truly legendary. I'm sure hear that a lot.

I keep thinking that if I can gain about 1 inch in erect length and 1 inch in erect girth, I will be overjoyed. I'm roughly 6 X 4.5 right now.

I'm still recovering from a vasectomy (2 weeks ago today) so I'm just laying off PE totally for a couple more days.

Thanks for being here.

what is a vasectomy?

and i think i have got a strained ligament at the right bottom of my penis.. how long does it take for the ligament to heal?

stillwantmore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like I've said elsewhere and many times before over the years.... I've heard everything from "wow, you're huge" "that's the biggest I've ever seen" "that MUST be AT LEAST 9!"...etc. Never had a complaint either. Only countless hours over very satisfying sex for me and the ladies I've been with. You could not pay me to trade in my 7" non bp and 6.25" girth for my old 5x5.

HotRod

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Like I've said elsewhere and many times before over the years.... I've heard everything from "wow, you're huge" "that's the biggest I've ever seen" "that MUST be AT LEAST 9!"...etc. Never had a complaint either. Only countless hours over very satisfying sex for me and the ladies I've been with. You could not pay me to trade in my 7" non bp and 6.25" girth for my old 5x5.

Hey thanks for that reply, Stillwantmore.

I should mention that my very average penis has never been a problem for any of the women I've been with. I've had some sex that was less than satisfactory, probably for her too,but nothing to do with the penis.

I've actually had women rave after sex and express their abundant satisfaction, still panting and asking me how I got so good, etc. There are other things they've said, but it would be indecent to share them here. The point is that an average penis on an unselfish and uninhibited lover can go a long way.

I still want more too, though. :)

Just a little.

Yeap

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
stillwantmore: how long have you been pe'ing? and what is your BPEL measurement out of curiousity?

stillwantmore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
stillwantmore: how long have you been pe'ing? and what is your BPEL measurement out of curiousity?

I have been at it on and off for about 9 years now. My bp is around 8.25 last I knew. Non bp 7"

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
SWM has made some remarkable changes to his penis, which everyone will get to see very shortly when we get our new set of PE videos up. ;)