Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

ligament pops during sex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ligament pops during sex.

is ligament pops during sex the same as ligament pops when pe'ing?
    it kinda feels like a pop at the base of my penis.
    would it make me have a lot of gains like the pop during pe'ing that you guys were talking about?

if i had a ligament pop during sex should i stop or not nut so the pop would be in effect and help me grow?

a ligament pop during sex.... Now thats something ive never heard of
    Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

wow thats messed up, you better stop PE'ing and let yourself heal for about a month atleast.

Comment

how's that messed up?
        i thought it was a good thing

Comment

Gram: This story calls for a play by play, or at least a few answers:

What position were you in? What did you do after it happened? Did your partner say anything?

As you your questions: You can continue to PE so long as everything else is fine and it doesn't cause pain (pain is bad!). You might want to take it light for a few days, though.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

we were in missionary.
            what happened was..her pussy was still kinda downward and i leaned my body upward so my dick was slanted like this \ basically and i could feel a crack happen.
            it doesn't hurt or anything, it's happened before but i didn't think anything of it.

but should i expect gains as other people that have lig pops doing PE?

Comment

Working...
            X