Grip difficulties while Stretching

armdood

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
im on my 7th Week of PEing (JP90 beginners routine) and as I'm increasing the Length and Intensity of my workouts I'm finding it more difficult to maintain a good grip while Stretching.
As a beginner I still can't tell if I'm stretching right. Currently I try to hold a Stretch for 40 seconds and because my Penis Tugs back when I do Kegels I have to regrip like 2-3 times during these 40 seconds. So i'm not sure if my stretching is actually effective.
Should i leave the Kegels out of the stretching program? Would Stretching only (without Keg.) be more or less effective? I've started doing 200-250 Kegels throughout the day so maybe that would compensate.

Thanks for your help !

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you wear a portion ( 1 1/2" - 2" long) of our silicon sleeve below your glans on the shaft, you will get a better grip that won't slip.

domnus

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
OP, you can also get some theraband and use a square piece that will fit over your glans and maybe an inch up the shaft. Do Not take this advice if you are allergic to latex. Latex free theraband would be an option then. I've used a piece of an old T-shirt, cut to size and I thought it workedfine. You're probably slipping because your hands are getting a bit sweaty.

armdood

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
my hands do not seem to get sweaty at all, but my Glans is not the biggest so i guess it just slips through the grip when i do kegels while holding the stretch. I just finished todays session and didn't do any kegels. I managed to hold the grip throughout the whole session. So i guess i'll try this for a couple of weeks and see if it's effective or not. And also get the theraband you mentioned see if i can make it work.
Thanks for the replies, i appreciate it :D

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
We have two hands,if one gets tired you can always switch during the stretch.
You can have one assisting the other,not to pull really hard but to have steady
stretch

7by72b

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah I help the one hand with the other so I don't lose grip .it seems to help and gives a better stretch.

WBspider

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have yet to start any stretching, I can't figure out how to do any grip. If I grip enough to have pull, it hurts where I grip. Makes me want to get a vacuum hanger just to do stretches.

Last edited:

CC-boi

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
When I grip under the glans for a stretch, I use my other hand to push blood into the glans so it gets big and bloated, to prevent my hand from slipping over it.
Usually I also wrap a strip of toilet paper or paper towel under the glans to increase friction to prevent slipping.

usul

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
The theraband is a great idea I might try it. I wash my hands with Irish spring and the use baby powder. For some reason Irish spring (original) makes your hands very “gripy”

Darklord

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'd recommend liquid chalk, it's been a miracle for me. I tried using rubber gloves etc, never worked too well. Chalk gives you a really strong grip.

Edit: just realized how old this thread is

geo3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks coach

Last edited: